At KinderCare Education, we make it our passion to nurture a sense of discovery, joy, and wonder in every child, every day, at every one of our centers. As the nations leading private provider in accredited early childhood education, were committed to delivering the highest-quality child care and educational opportunities for families and the dedicated professionals who serve them.
We see the greatness in each child, and we believe teachers can change the world. Every day, our more than 33,000 employees create a world of learning, joy, and adventure for more than 158,000 children.
Whether youre in one of our centers or providing support from our headquarters in Portland, Oregon, being a part of the KinderCare family means that you care deeply about positively impacting the lives of children and families through the power of education.
KinderCare Education has three brands to meet the needs of busy families wherever they need us:
* Were in neighborhoods with our
KinderCare Learning Centers that offer early childhood education and care for children 6 weeks to 12 years old
* Were at offices with
KinderCare Education at Work
, our suite of family-focused benefits for organizations to offer to their employees, including on-site and near-site early learning centers, Back-up Care for last-minute child care and Care Select
* And were at schools with our
Champions before and after school programs
We are in need of a .Net Developer to join our super group. Since your work will be so prominently on display, its important that you meet all of our criteria as much as we meet yours.
* Be a leader and self-motivated
* Take ownership of your work, and the work of your team.
* Be accountable. Do what you say you are going to do.
* Have extensive experience in developing ASP.NET applications using Visual Studio 2013, 2015 with strong SQL Server database skills.
* Build scalable enterprise solutions.
* Analyze client’s business processes, focusing on optimizing existing capabilities.
* Recommend and design technical improvements to maximize productivity and data exploitation & management.
* Drive projects from conceptualization through to successful deployment in an operational environment.
* Communicate, early and often.
* Be a team member and also a leader.
* Degree with major course work in data processing, computer science, or a related field is generally preferred.
* 5+ years of .Net coding experience.
* 3+ years of hands-on C# .Net.
* Coding experience with .Net 2.0, 4.0 and 4.5 frameworks.
* Experience with AngularJS or other JS frameworks.
* Experience with CSS 3.0, HTML 5.0 and jQuery.
* Design and develop Restful web services and enhance existing web services with web API.
* Write automated unit test and integration tests using nUnit and mock.
* Experience in developing and deploying application using cloud technologies like Windows Azure; Amazon AWS is a nice to have.
* Good knowledge of software design principles OOD, TDD, and GoF Patterns including experience with software development methodologies (e.g. Agile).
* Experience with lifecycle development and architecture of enterprise level applications with relational or XML based storage solutions.
* Experience in building and managing secure web applications including knowledge of OWASP top 10
* Strong practical knowledge/experience with Object-oriented programming (OOP).
* Experience working with remote teams is desirable.
* Oracle database and/or applications integration experience as a plus.
* Knowledge of computer applications, data processing methods, and data processing equipment.
* Skill in the use of computer equipment and in writing and modifying programs for computer applications.
* Experience of managing and developing staff.
* Ability to analyze problems and develop solutions; to code, test, and debug computer programs; and to determine software problems.
* Excellent organization skills and the ability to achieve results within tight deadlines.
* Preference may be given to candidates who demonstrate knowledge and experience of quality management systems.
* Excellent knowledge of customer focused IT delivery methods is required.
* Demonstrated expertise with cross-functional delivery of IT services using geographically distributed teams is required.
* Excellent writing skills, with ability to express strategy, technical knowledge, processes in easily understood presentation.
* Positive, results driven, rational, logical, team player.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products.
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.